VIZIO 50″ D50u-D1 Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz LED Smart HDTV (4K x 2K)
Enjoy more on the VIZIO D50u-D1 Class 4K Ultra, HD 2160p LED Smart HDTV (4K x 2K). With over 8.3 million pixels in every image and four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, D-series Ultra HD displays produce breathtaking detail and clarity. Full-Array LED backlighting and 12 Active LED Zones deliver superior light uniformity with an extremely high contrast and deep, pure black levels. Active Pixel Tuning enables pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast. The 120hz HDTV comes with Clear Action 240, so sports and action fans will appreciate the powerful image processing of the D-series with a blazing 120Hz effective refresh rate. The HEVC decoding and ultra-fast 802.11ac dual-band WiFi allows you to get Ultra HD streaming from apps like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and UltraFlix. The ample viewing area of the 50″ smart HDTV screen provides better experiences from nearly anywhere in the room.
While the device does offer HD capability, you must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the VIZIO D50u-D1 HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade so that you can gain full advantage of the quality picture this set has to offer you. Keep images cleaner on the VIZIO D50u-D1 Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p LED Smart HDTV (4K x 2K).
VIZIO D50u-D1 50″ Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz LED Smart HDTV (4K x 2K):
- 50″ LED panel with a 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution (4K x 2K)
- True 16:9 aspect ratio to view your movies as the director intended
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles to see a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- 120hz HDTV with a built-in digital tuner to watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 5
- Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
- Built-in 802.11ac WiFi with VIZIO Internet Apps Plus
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.